Welcome to Gram Niyozen Kendra
The Organization Gram Niyozen Kendra formed by a group of Gandhiyan thought activist on 02 October 1990 on the leadership of Vinod Kumar Pandey against backwardness,illiteracy,non availability of health facility,caste problem,disparity in community and low condition of rural people.
Harnaut block is a flood front area from 100 years back.Flood water of about 15 river crossing in the border of Harnaut block.These for examine health,education and living condition of rural people is very worst.
In thsi scenario,same youth formed this organization.
Why choose Gram Niyozen Kendra
Sustainable development of rural community discrimination of class,caste,religion,sex or place of birth where individual development is integrated with social and participatory self governance.A developed society free of pains & sorrows,the very foundation of which is laid on the principles of
- legitimate rights
- Social sensitivity
- And Self Reliance
Work for all and motivate local people/community to realize and develop their inherent potential for contributing to the wholesome development of the society.In short,we have got the mission of Empowering the community and develop them by organizing different types of programmes like:
- Community health and family welfare programme
- Community Infrastructure Programme
- Human Resource Development Programme
- Information interchanges network foundation
- Provide immediate relief solution to the people at grass root
- Perform Health Research and explain its benefits to the mass people.
At present,our organization is undertaking various activities at grass root level to give a new shape of the project area on all fronts-socio-economic and other social parameters
- Empowering communities to attain the entitlements of socio-economic,cultural and political spheres with enjoying civil rights.
- To research,communicate,identify and wipe out the country's socio-economic challenges.
- To conduct sound and feasible welfare and development programmes
- to cooperate and join hands with the funding agencies for the high impact.
- To work for the eradication of illiteracy and provide quality education to all.
- To prevent,detect,addressand resolve health problems and implement cost effective and effiicient health care delivery system.
- To create awareness about the importance of environment and its preservation for good health.
- To encourage and create awareness among local people preserving their cultural and traditional heritage.
- To create btter tomorrows for all in our Society.
G.N.K. working in various development issues,awareness and research and study works in different topics in many districts of Bihar state,presently Nalanda,Sapaul and Lakhisarai district.